Settembre (song for Chrysti)

 

The structure of many sentences looks like korean 😊  (verb at the end) and it's full of future tense examples to learn italian. Wait for the rhythmic part of the song !


구월

Ahi settembre mi dirai quanti amori porterai

Alas september, you will tell me how many love-stories you will bring


le vendemmie che farò, ahi settembre tornerò 

all the grape harvests I will do, september I will return


Sono pronto e tocca a me, l'aria fresca soffierà

I am ready and it's my turn, the fresh breeze will blow


l'armatura non l'avrò, ahi settembre partirò.

I won't have the armour, ah september I will leave.


Mentre il giorno sparisce primavera verrà

as the day vanishes it will be springtime


sarà dolce e nervosa ma non mi scapperà

she will be sweet and nervous, but I won't let her run away


salirò sul battello e non la fuggirò

I will get on the boat and I won't avoid her


sarò avvolto per sempre e la bacerò

I will be wrapped forever and I'll kiss her


e i suoi lunghi capelli non li rivedrò più

and I will never see again her long hair


ahi settembre lontano, dalle un bacio per me.

oh distant september, give her a kiss for me.


La tempesta di neve non mi sorprenderà ahi settembre che sarà.

the snow storm won't take me by surprise, oh september what will be


Lascio tutto a te, dille del mio amore

I leave everything to you, tell her about my love


dille che se può io potrò aspettare

tell her that if she can, I can wait


l'accompagnerò dentro il mio giardino

I will take her into my garden


sempre la terrò, da vicino, sempre, sempre.

I will always always keep her close


Ed un giorno mi disse "entra, ti aspetterò"

and one day she said to me "come in, I will wait for you"


ma il nemico da sempre si cattura così

but this is how the enemy has always been captured


apri bene la porta, fallo entrare da te

open wide the door, let him in yourself


lei l'ha fatto settembre, lei l'ha fatto con me

she did it, in september, she did it with me


e se nella tua testa un rasoio terrà

and if she'll keep a razor inside your head


taglierà i miei pensieri come e quando vorrà

she will cut my thoughts whenever and however she will want


userà i suoi capelli, io la pettinerò

she will use her hair, and I will comb her


e prima che sia settembre il mio sangue darò.

and before september come I'll give my blood


lascio tutto a te....

I leave everything to you

Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

put your records on (Corinne Bailey Rae e IU)

Regole di lettura coreano

YOZOH(요조) _ Day Dream(뒹굴뒹굴)