La colonna sonora di 그 해 우리는 . 2: 여름비 (Summer Rain)

Canzone scritta da  김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee) & 남혜승 (Nam Hye Seung) e   cantata da Sam Kim.

샘김; born February 19, 1998) is a Korean-American singer-songwriter, producer and guitarist. He is signed under Antenna Music, having finished as the runner-up of the talent show K-pop Star 3. He made his official debut on April 10, 2016 with the EP I Am Sam, and followed it with the studio album Sun and Moon on November 22, 2018.





우리 같이 걷던 곳 그 골목 어귀 어딘가 너와 나누곤 했던 수줍었던 얘기들 너는 나를 쉬게 하고 마음에 넘실거리던 웃음 자꾸 네게 기웃대던 시선 살짝 맞닿는 어깨 스치는 손등도 좋아 함께 나란히 걷고 콧노래도 음음음 어떤 말도 내겐 다 감추지 않아도 돼 내게 쉬어가 혼자서 울지 마 혼자 아프지 마 Cuz I’m the only one Only one for you 너는 나를 쉬게 하고 너의 세상에 나를 그려줘 그곳에 머무르고 싶어 우리 같이 걷던 곳 그 골목 어귀 어딘가 비를 막아주던 그 여름날의 너는


The place we walked together
Somewhere at the entrance of the alley
I used to share with you
the shy stories

You make me rest
And the smile that filled my heart
The gaze that kept snooping at you

I like slightly touching shoulder
and back of your hands that pass by
We walk side by side
We sing with a nasal voice, uhm, uhm

All the words you wanna say
You don’t have to hide anything from me
Rest to me
Don’t cry alone
Don’t get sick alone
Cuz I’m the only one
Only one for you

You let me rest
and draw me in your world
I want to stay there

The place we walked together
Somewhere at the entrance of the alley
You used to protect me from the rain.
On that summer day, you…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

put your records on (Corinne Bailey Rae e IU)

Regole di lettura coreano

YOZOH(요조) _ Day Dream(뒹굴뒹굴)