요조(Yozoh) - 우리는 선처럼 가만히 누워

wikipedia:  Sin Su-jin (born June 11, 1981), also known as Yozoh, (Korean요조), is a South Korean singer and actress. Yozoh released her first album My Name Is Yozoh in 2007. For contributing much to bringing Hongik University district's indie music to the mainstream, she is also known as the "singing goddess of Hongdae district". In 2010, she ventured into acting, appearing in Sogyumo Acacia Band's StoryCafe Noir and Come, Closer.[1][2][3][4]


non esiste un sito che dia una traduzione, per cui occorre affidarsi a Google: sob! chissà se il significato è quello....

We lie still like a line

I reached out to the ceiling that I couldn't reach

The stars

It would be nice if I could get a real star with my hand

Then kneel on one side in front of you

A shining little star at the end of the far and far sky

I'll give it to you

I will be back

I can tell you


We lie still like a line

I closed my eyes to see what I couldn't see

Somewhere really

It would be nice if there was a stop called Eternal

Then with a backpack full of something

Holding a rose that never fades

To our eternity

Let's go together

I can tell you


We lie still like a line

We lie still like a line


우리는 선처럼 가만히 누워 닿지 않는 천장에 손을 뻗어보았지 별을 진짜 별을 손으로 딸 수 있으면 좋을텐데 그럼 너의 앞에 한 쪽만 무릎꿇고 저 멀고 먼 하늘의 끝 빛나는 작은 별 너에게 줄게 다녀올게 말할수 있을텐데 우리는 선처럼 가만히 누워 볼 수 없는 것을 보려 눈을 감아보았지 어딘가 정말로 영원이라는 정류장이 있으면 좋을텐데 그럼 뭔가 잔뜩 들어있는 배낭과 시들지 않는 장미꽃 한 송이를 들고 우리 영원까지 함께 가자고 말할수 있을텐데 우리는 선처럼 가만히 누워 우리는 선처럼 가만히 누워


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

put your records on (Corinne Bailey Rae e IU)

Regole di lettura coreano

YOZOH(요조) _ Day Dream(뒹굴뒹굴)